Preparation for the study of Piano
Does your child love music? Do they enjoy singing, dancing, and playing instruments? Pre Piano fosters a love of learning and music for children who are not ready for a formal piano lesson.
Research shows that children involved in music experience positive outcomes in their future, not to mention, the development of the seven domains of the brain.
- How Learning Piano Benefits Your Brain
- Musicality from Birth to Five
- Musical Training Optimizes Brain Function
- How Musical Training Affects Cognitive Development
All of this with an experienced educator who loves and inspires children and makes learning FUN!
- Three levels Piano Preparedness available
- Private and Group classes offered*
- Four 30 min - 40 min weekly sessions each month
- Fun and motivational practice challenges
- Parental involvement through practicing with home activities is encouraged.
*Group classes are subject to availability.